Leonard’s Wash is a mobile wash and fold service; we pick up and return freshly laundered clothing to our customers. Leonard’s Wash was an idea that was sparked out of seeing an immediate need in the community: households are busier, with medical advances, our population is healthier and are able to live longer but, unfortunately, may not have the ability to spend hours doing laundry, businesses are focusing more on building customer relationships, and there is need within our organizations that care for the homeless.
Our mission at Leonard’s Wash is to provide outstanding service through fresh laundry to our community.
Through our business, we are focused on:
- Giving families back their quality time by taking on laundry duty
- Helping our disabled or immobile customers maintain their independence
- Partnering with businesses to help them save time spent on laundry
- Ensuring those that are without the ability to provide fresh clothing for themselves keep and maintain their health, pride and integrity
- Customer Service
- To give busy families back their quality time
- To give immobile customers peace of mind
- Filling the time gaps for busy organizations
- Giving back to the community by helping those that cannot help themselves
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.